Monday, May 11, 2009

Anticipation

So it's May 11, and I'm anxiously awaiting the 27th when I will be leaving Baltimore for Clarkson University in New York. I'm about to start finals and all, so this is the last crunch before what will hopefully be the most amazing summer of my life.

I'm hoping to update this blog once a week or so to keep everyone back home up to date on what I am doing over in China.

For those of you who don't know, I am spending my entire summer in Dalian, China. I am in a program through Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York. I will be studying at the Dalian University of Technology in the city of Dalian. Dalian is just a few hundred miles east of Beijing, somewhat close to Korea. The project I will be working on is "Numerical Simulation of Stinger During Offshore Piplaying." The title is a link to a document telling you a little more about what I will be doing.

Sometime in the next couple weeks I will post the tentative schedule I have for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment