Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Almost done...

I've been more busy in the past 2 weeks than I have for most of the summer. We have been working on our final papers, presentations, and website.

We are taking an impromptu trip to the beach tonight with the grad students and department head. I just found about it a few hours ago so we'll see how it turns out.

Final presentations are on Friday morning and then there is the Dalian International Beer Festival that night. We have a 7:30 flight to Beijing on Saturday morning. After a day in Beijing, we fly back to Ottawa on Sunday afternoon. With the time change we will land around 11:30 Sunday night. The next morning we will drive across the border to Potsdam, and then finally I will take the bus to Syracuse and fly back to Baltimore on Thursday. I am very very ready to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment